Walking is one of the easiest forms of exercise, because you can do it just about anytime, anywhere. Check out these quick and simple tips for how to fit walking into your daily schedule.
1. Before you go to bed, get your walking clothes and shoes ready so it’s easy to put them on quickly and head out the door.
2. Listen to your favorite work out music to get you moving.
3. Schedule your lunchtime walk in your work calendar.
4. Keep everything you need for walking in your car. This way you won’t have excuses like “I forgot my shoes so I can’t go.”
5. Encourage coworkers to join you and create a walking group.
6. Take the dog out for more walks.
7. Walk your kids to the park or playground.
8. Park farther from the entrance at work or the store.
9. Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
Every Step Counts!