Curious about the benefits of Chef Bobby’s MWLC Fire Shot?
Ginger – This antimicrobial antioxidant will help eliminate congestion, fight the chills, and treat fevers. It’s fragrance and spice is very powerful, so start small and work your way up. In addition, ginger does not only help in warming you on a cold day, but can help promote healthy sweating, which is very much helpful during colds and flu.
Lemon – Excellent at treating sore throats, coughs, and relieving sinus pressure, lemons are also extremely high in vitamin C and citrus acid. This helps in the fight against infection. And it doesn’t just end there, lemons have been known to contain medicinal values and antibacterial properties. It also has traces of iron and vitamin A.
Turmeric – This natural antiseptic is extremely high in antioxidants and has very powerful inflammation fighting properties. It’s been used widely to reduce sinus inflammation and relieve sinus based headaches.
Studies have shown that acetic acid in apple cider vinegar may lead to weight loss in several ways:
- Lowers blood sugar levels: In one rat study, acetic acid improved the ability of the liver and muscles to take up sugar from the blood.
- Decreases insulin levels: In the same rat study, acetic acid also reduced the ratio of insulin to glucagon, which might favor fat burning.
- Improves metabolism: Another study in rats exposed to acetic acid showed an increase in the enzyme AMPK, which increases fat burning and decreases fat and sugar production in the liver.
- Reduces fat storage: Treating obese diabetic rats with acetic acid or acetate protected them from obesity and increased the expression of genes that reduced belly fat storage and liver fat.
- Burns fat: A study in mice fed a high-fat diet found a significant increase in the genes responsible for fat burning, which led to less body fat buildup.
- Suppresses appetite: Another study suggests acetate may suppress centers in the brain that control appetite, which can lead to reduced food intake.
Bottom Line: Animal studies have found that acetic acid may promote fat loss in several ways. It can reduce fat storage, increase fat burning, improve blood sugar and insulin response, as well as reduce appetite.
Chef Bobby’s MWLC Fire Shot
All Freedom and Fast Track Meal Plans
4-5 knuckles Ginger
3 knuckles Turmeric
1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
1/2 cup Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
Fresh Mint Leaf
Gather all recipe ingredients and make sure everything is properly cleaned and washed. Add the ginger, lemon, and turmeric into a juicer, making sure the juice is properly extracted. Pour juice from juicer into a 2 liter glass pitcher and add the apple cider vinegar. Add 1.5 liters of water and enjoy over ice or simply drink it chilled. Always store in the refrigerator. Garnish with a fresh mint leave and enjoy!
Please follow and like us: