If you're looking to add some variety to your water, try these flavorful ice cubes!
1. Add a few berries – blackberries, blueberries, raspberries – to each cube in an ice cube tray, add water, and freeze. This is a delicious addition to throw in your water bottle.
2. Fill an ice cube tray with fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice and freeze. Enjoy the tangy flavor as the ice melts!
3. Slice your favorite citrus fruits – oranges, lemons, limes – and add 1 slice to each cube in an ice cube tray. Add water to the tray and freeze.
4. Make “watermelon ice cubes” by slicing watermelon into small cubes or using a melon baller. Add 1 cube/ball to each cube in an ice cube tray and freeze.
5. Chop fresh mint leaves, add a few leaves to each cube in an ice cube tray, add water and freeze.